At the Market, Saturday July 20th 9AM – 1PM
This week’s market cannot be BEET! Find tasty blueberries at Hay Berry, M&A, and Windswept Farms. With all our amazing offerings, we cannot wait to see you on Saturday. Come and get your fresh fruits and veggies (even tomatoes at Peace Valley and artichokes at Bigfoot!) and listen to some music, or pick up a sweet treat from Two Bear Bakery or Chris’s Kitchen.
- The morning brings Williamstown native Eliza Edens and Lyle de Vitry, who combine adventurous fingerpicking with a knack for heart-tugging melodies. At noon, you can hear the String Sisters, a trio playing classical music and classics.
- M and A Farm – Autumn will be bringing summer squash, cucumbers, kale, collards, salad mix, basil, turnips, fresh eggs and wonderful blueberries!
- Mighty Food Farm– Lisa brings lots of head lettuce, baby lettuce mix, haukeri turnips, collards, bok choi, radishes, scallions, cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, and mini onions. So yummy!
- Peace Valley Farm– Bill and Susie are bringing a variety of lettuce and Swiss chard, plus zucchini, summer squash, broccoli and tomatoes this week! Such a good weekend to pick up some veggies!
- Sweet Brook Farm– Sarah brings local maple syrup in bottles ranging from tiny to enormous (and in varieties perfect for tasting, cooking…and over pancakes!) and delectable maple cream. Don’t miss the samples!!
- Windswept Farm – John will be bringing us some corn, tomatoes, summer squash, blueberries, and cucumbers!
- Bigfoot Farm– Brian will be selling his famous Bigfoot salad mix, spinach, arugula, tatsoi, hakurei turnips, parsley, summer squash, fava beans, carrots and artichokes!
- Blair Farm– The Quimbys will be bringing their local large brown eggs, lettuce, kale, salad turnips, radishes, and even some peas!
- Earth Sky Time– Earth Sky Time will be bringing an incredible assortment of wood-fired breads along with their famous pesto, hoomoos, and VT Goldburgers. Come check out one of our newer additions to the market this year!
- East Mountain Farm– EMF has assorted steaks: sirloins and, something really special, filet medallions (boneless beef tenderloin steaks). Also hot dogs, chorizo, andouille, chickens (whole and parts), deli ham, sausages, bratwurst, ribs, chops, bacon, ground pork/beef, and pork tenderloins. (Note: East Mountain Farm accepts SNAP payments). Try a sample of Kim’s meats at his booth and in the dishes prepared-to-order by Robin’s.
- Hay Berry Farm– Lawrie will be bringing her famous shiitake mushrooms, fresh cut lavender, dried flowers, fresh mint, and lots of blueberries – perfect for summer!
LOCALLY PREPARED FOODS
- Tunnel City Coffee –A wide variety of Tunnel City’s signature coffee beans roasted in North Adams and samples of their pour over coffee – plus coffee bean bags, great for repurposing!
- Two Bear Bakery– Caleb is inspired by the local bounty, which will come across in his delicious pastries and baked goods! This week – lemon blueberry scones, morning buns, breakfast bars, peach tarts, and white bean, summer squash, pesto, and goat cheese tarts!
- Chris’s Kitchen and Serendipity Quilt Designs– This week Chris will be bringing her assorted jams and baked goods of lemon bars, chocolate brownies, pecan pie bars, seven layer bars, whoopie pies, almond bars, chocolate chip cookies, rhubarb streusel muffins, blueberry muffins, and orange date muffins! Also, beautiful examples of her other impressive skill: quilt-making, including batik table runners and quilts
- Little Sticks Pops– Amazing locally made frozen pops in non-dairy and dairy assortments! This week’s flavors include nondairy orange-mango with blueberry, triple citrus (lemon, orange, and grapefruit), and cherry-blueberry lemonade. For dairy, they will have banana pudding, lime cream, and fudge — yum!
- R&G Cheese Makers– Sean offers a full line of hand crafted artisan cheese, including chevres (garlic/herb, honey, and maple/chipotle, among others), ripened goat camemberts – including blackbert and trufflebert, and selected mozzarellas and hard cheeses made from both cow and goat’s milk
- Robin’s– chef and baker Robin Lenz serves town-favorite melty-but-crisp, made-to-order breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Breakfasts include local eggs on grilled English muffins with cheeses, sausage, and bacon from our market vendors. Look for assorted home-cooked sweet treats!
- The Store at 5 Corners– The Store at 5 Corners of South Williamstown brings assorted pastries and cookies, including croissants, bagels and donuts (maple glazed and more), plus cold drinks. Perfect to enjoy while relaxing at our picnic tables!
- Berkshire Mountain Pottery– Anne will be there with her mugs, bowls, plates, and other products which are both beautiful and functional. They’ll look great on your countertop, but are sturdy enough to use!
- Gina Carlucci– Back this week! Gina will be bringing her gorgeous hand fabricated jewelry and objects made from precious/semi-precious metal and stone. These original pieces are crafted by Gina in nearby Bennington, VT.
- Memphremagog Studios– From nearby southern Vermont, Emily brings unique silver earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, etched stemware glasses, and silk scarves
- Peterman’s Boards & Bowls – locally sourced wooden bowls, trays, napkin rings, salad tossers, bottle stoppers, cutting boards (including gorgeous “seconds”), featured in design magazines nationally!
- Yarnwork– Nora Phykitt continues creating lovely and comfortable knitted, crocheted and felted clothing and accessories…her cottons are especially soft!