Vendors at the Market – Saturday, June 29th
Vendors at the Market – Saturday June 29, 2013
- The Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop from Bennington, Vermont…fudge, berries, apple cider donuts & pastries
- Babycakes…small cakes, cupcakes, whoopie pies, handpies, tarts, breads & dog biscuits
- Berkshire Mountain Pottery…functional handmade stoneware
- Charlie’s Organic Veggies…potted veggies (starter plants for transplanting). Might also have some cut herbs, this week or soon.
- Crow Hill Farm…art kits for kids plus other handcrafted items
- East Mountain Farm…Beef, Pork & Poultry
- Memphremagog Studios…all original handcrafted sterling and glass designed jewelry
- Peace Valley Farm…Bill is back with his veggies
- Peterman’s Bowls and Boards…handcrafted functional wood bowls, boards, salad servers & more
- Serendipity…jams, jellies, cookies, pies and more plus handmade quilt designs
- Sweet Brook Farm…everything maple – syrup, nuts, candy plus alpaca yarn & eggs
Nothing like a little music…
Thank you to the Fund for Williamstown for sponsoring our musical entertainment this year.
- Gillian Beltz-Mohrmann will be with us playing the fiddle…PLUS Anderson Paes with his Clarinet. Music will start around 10:30/11 and most likely play till close at 1pm.
UP and COMING…
We do have a couple new vendors in the works who are finishing up their permits with the Town. As I do not want to say too much…a vegan/vegetarian delight, some sweetness & a little something to quench your thirst! Hmmm…
Look forward to seeing you at the Market…