Vendors at the Market – Saturday, July 6th
New from our Vendors this week!!!
- Berkshire Mountain Pottery will have a new line of latte/cappuccino mugs with swirl glazes over shiny black. See additional post with photo!
- Peace Valley Farm will have an abundance of Cherry Tomatoes, Broccoli, Zucchini and Summer Squash plus much more Basil to add to their offering this week.
Vendors at the Market – Saturday July 6, 2013
- The Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop from Bennington, Vermont…fudge, berries, apple cider donuts & pastries
- Babycakes…small cakes, cupcakes, whoopie pies, handpies, tarts, breads & dog biscuits
- Berkshire Mountain Pottery…functional handmade stoneware
- Crow Hill Farm…art kits for kids plus other handcrafted items
- East Mountain Farm…Beef, Pork & Poultry
- Hoosick Hickory…Hickory syrup and other hickory products – elixir, salts
- Peace Valley Farm…Bill is back with his veggies
- Peterman’s Bowls and Boards…handcrafted functional wood bowls, boards, salad servers & more
- The Quimby’s…vegetables, berries, flowers, maple syrup, plants – potted, bedding & herbs, eggs
- Serendipity…jams, jellies, cookies, pies and more plus handmade quilt designs
- Sweet Brook Farm…everything maple – syrup, nuts, candy plus alpaca yarn & eggs
Nothing like a little music…
Thank you to the Fund for Williamstown for sponsoring our musical entertainment this year.
Gillian Beltz-Mohrmann will be with us playing the fiddle…PLUS Anderson Paes with his Clarinet. Music will start around 9:30/10am and most likely play till close at 1pm.
Look forward to seeing you at the Market…