Vendors at the Market – August 17, 2013
Vendors at the Market August 3rd…
- The Apple Barn & Country Bake Shop from Bennington, Vermont…fudge, berries, apple cider donuts & pastries
- Babycakes…small cakes, cupcakes, whoopie pies, tarts, challah, focaccia, ciabatta, flatbreads and hearty loaves
- Berkshire Mountain Pottery…functional handmade stoneware
- Delftree Mushrooms…fresh SHROOMS!…Shitake, Oyster, Hen of the Woods…
- East Mountain Farm…Beef, Pork & Poultry
- Hoosick Hickory…Hickory syrup and other hickory products – elixir, salts
- Memphremagog Studios…Original fine jewelry, etched glass stemware, and gift designs.
- Nick’s Organic Veggies…He will have three types of Texas onions—Walla walla, Sterling and Red Ruby, some great leeks, carrots and beets, and fresh peaches
- The Quimby’s…cut flowers, bedding & potted plants, herbs, eggs & maples syrup
- Peace Valley Farm…Bill is back with his veggies
- Peterman’s Bowls and Boards…handcrafted functional wood bowls, boards, salad servers & more
- Sweet Brook Farm…everything maple – syrup, nuts, candy plus alpaca yarn & eggs
- There’s the Rub…a selection of dry rubs made from herbs and spices. Excellent to use on the grill – will enhance the flavors of meats, vegetables, fish & even fruit!
- Windswept Farm…A selection of squash, early corn, potatoes. Also sunflowers…gladiolas will be coming soon.